Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

New Music Alert: Boosie Badazz Featuring PJ “All I Know”

1431441169_74153a6b14a54aa2be3cfabec12a8f95
Boosie Badazz has just released another track from his forthcoming album “Touchdown 2 Cause Hell.” Since his release from prison last summer, Boosie has consistently dropped hot music. In the fall, he released a mixtape called “Life After Deathrow’ and appeared on many featured singles.

Last year the Baton Rouge rapper sat down with HHE’s Dennis Byron (EIC) and spoke about his time in prison and what the future holds for his career. That interview garnered close to a half million views making it one of hip hop’s best interviews.

On “All I Know” featuring PJ, Boosie Badazz shows off a brighter side to him, while using money as a shield against anything negative like haters and rats.

“While y’all criticizing’ my name, I’m on a camel in Dubai/If they say ‘sky’s the limit,’ guess what, then I’m the sky/Real music, I ain’t gotta lie, tears of joy run down my eye/You hatin’ a nigga who come from nothin’, my nigga I ain’t surprised.”

Check out the song below.

Follow us on Twitter @Dagrahynd_Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment